Starting Over


Absolutely nothing wrong with starting over, is there?


creatinggrace is the new name of my blog (formerly entermission).


I discovered that my friend Rob Wegner who serves at Granger Community Church in Granger, IN. started a non-profit under the name of entermission and he asked if he could use the name.


So, I am starting fresh and hope that you will check back often. I plan to post weekly at the very least (we'll see if that happens).


As an opening post though, I thought I would talk a little about the new title: creatinggrace. This title is deeply personal for me as it brings together two words that truly define me. The verb creating has to do with my desire to utilize creativity in all that I do. I am a firm believer that the message of faith, hope and love central to the Christian Scriptures must be conveyed to the world, but I also believe that the transmission of that message must be done in the most creative ways possible in order to demand an audience.


Likewise, I believe that the word grace is the most profound and amazing theological term ever invented. Were it not for grace, I have no idea where I'd be today.


So, I have commingled the two terms and am satisfied wholeheartedly in the new name: creatinggrace.


People need to know that God loves them and that he forgives them; that they can start over. How do we creatively present that message today?

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram