The Journey: A New United Methodist Church


I am excited to announce that I have been appointed by the Alabama West Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church to start a new church in Crestview, FL. this summer.

Our website domain is www.journeycrestview.com and will temporarily lead you here until we have the official site up and running.

Please check back regulalrly for updates and information.

Currently we are in the early stages of the plant, and are planning an informational meeting for anyone interested in helping us launch. The meeting will be held at Shalimar UMC on Sunday May 1 at 2pm.

Please be in prayer for us as we spend time in Crestview, getting to know the people who live there, and seeking God's guidance for how to be effective missionaries to this community.

Comments

  1. God's grace and peace in all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, My name is Kenn Munn. I am a UM who has just been assigned to a new church plant in the Texas Annual Conference. I am a graduate of Asbury as well, and an Elder. This is my second church plant in the Houston Area, and it looks like we are starting this journey at the same time.
    I would love to chat some time.

    found your page by happy accident. makes me want to build one like this myself.

    Grace and Peace,
    Kenn Munn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kenn,

    Any chance you are going to Exponential next week in Orlando or New Church Planter Boot Camp in Fayetteville May 2-5? I will be at both of those events and would love to meet you. If not, let's try to find a way to connect. Praying for you and your new church.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, no. I am going to Mount Sequoyah for the NCLI Boot Camp (New Church Leadership Institute) during the same week. You're in my prayers, too. Grace and Peace,
    Kenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Instagram